3/03/2011

Euro Cuisine Yogurt Starter Packs 10-5-gr. packs Review

Euro Cuisine Yogurt Starter Packs 10-5-gr. packs
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been making my own yogurt for a couple of years now and I needed a new starter.I don't have any other brand to compare to, as my previous starters were finished yogurt from another batch.I decided to start each Spring off with a fresh starter, so I bought this product and it performed nicely.I reserve some from each batch to start the next batch and that works just fine too.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Starter Packs 10-5-gr. packs

Product Description:
All Natural Yogurt Starter Ingredients: Skim milk powder, sucrose, ascorbic acid, lactic bacteria (L.Bulcaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus)

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Euro Cuisine Yogurt Starter Packs 10-5-gr. packs now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment