4/18/2011

Ammara 45910 Ice Cream Scoop Review

Ammara 45910 Ice Cream Scoop
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It scoops OK if you hold it under hot water between scoops.In hard ice cream, the front end doesn't really help.I can't say this is a bad scoop; but it's no better than cheaper scoops I've had and today I noticed a problem I don't remember ever having (and I'm an old guy).

I ordered this scoop on January 18th.I'm one person and didn't use it much for months, though I've eaten quite a bit of ice cream since hot days started.Today, I saw that the chrome is chipping (or wearing) off.I'm shopping for another, maybe stainless steel?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ammara 45910 Ice Cream Scoop

Product Description:
Ammara cast kitchen tools are beautiful, heavy-weight and designed for years of use.The handles are particularly comfortable and make the tools easy and a pleasure to manipulate.They are also dishwasher safe.The Ammara ice-cream scoop has a very comfortable grip for scooping and turning the scoop in hand.Great flat-topped shape for scoring and scooping ice-cream.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Ammara 45910 Ice Cream Scoop now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment