Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a little disappointed in the quality of the stainless on this product.I have an older 1 oz. version of this and it is really nice.The stainless looks like it is about to get rusty at any time if I don't dry it immediately and thoroughly after every use.Compared to my little one, the shine factor is just not even there.I regret not buying one of these about 15 years ago when I got my small one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 4 Ounce Gray Size 8 NSF Certified Food Disher (13-0623) Category: Dishers
Product Description:
Item #: 13-0623. Molded one-piece handle improves durability, makes cleaning easy and prevents handle from coming apart. 18-8 stainless steel bowl and components to prevent corrosion and insure longer life. Color-coded handle for no-guess size selection. Extended grooved handle provides a sure grip for comfortable grip. Blade extends beyond bowl to prevent sticking. Accurate portions. Dishwasher safe. NSF. Size 8.
Bowl Diameter: 2 13/16"
Overall Length: 9 9/16"
Customers also search for: Restaurant Supplies\Kitchen Supplies\Utensils\Dishers restaurant equipment, kitchen supplies Discount 4 Ounce Gray Size 8 NSF Certified Food Disher, Buy 4 Ounce Gray Size 8 NSF Certified Food Disher, Wholesale 4 Ounce Gray Size 8 NSF Certified Food Disher, 29419099979, 47140, Dishers
Want to read more honest consumer review about 4 Ounce Gray Size 8 NSF Certified Food Disher (13-0623) Category: Dishers now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment