1/07/2011

Zeroll Zerolon Ice Cream Scoop, Black Review

Zeroll Zerolon Ice Cream Scoop, Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used these scoops for the two years that I worked at Brigham's (an ice cream parlor) while in high school.For those two years of daily use and abuse I never had a complaint with the usefulness of these scoops.They were even run through a commercial dishwasher every night.
I have one in my kitchen now that the shop had retired nearly twenty years ago and it still scoops better than anything else that I've used.
They do work best when you wet the scoop before starting and rewetting from time to time.
The scoop might be expensive, but it will probably be the last scoop you or your childen or their children will ever need to purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zeroll Zerolon Ice Cream Scoop, Black

Product Description:
The non-toxic oil inside this revolutionary Ice Cream Scoop transfers heat from the hand to the scoop, maintaining warmth so you can scoop even the hardest ice cream with ease.

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Zeroll Zerolon Ice Cream Scoop, Black now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment