1/11/2011

Tupperware Ice Cream Scoop Review

Tupperware Ice Cream Scoop
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This ice cream scoop is the best I have ever owned. And, trust me I have owned lots of scoops.
The fact that you can run this under hot water, and scoop ice cream with ease is what sold me on the scoop. The added bonuses are the sturdy (this is a solid scoop!), well thought out design. The thumb indentation is perfect for extra grip when serving scoops, especially larger scoops.
This is a welcome addition to my utensil Jar. Or, if you have a utensil rack, the scoop has a handy hole perfect for hanging. I look forward to keeping this in my collection for years to come. hey it's tupperware, this stuff lasts forever!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tupperware Ice Cream Scoop



Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Tupperware Ice Cream Scoop now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment