Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this ice cream scoop with the goal of finding an ice cream scoop that would stand up to my husband's large hands and the very hard ice cream that our freezer provides. I can't remember how many scoops we have seen break at the neck or handle.And I hate the way those aluminum scoops start to leave gray smears on the ice cream if you clean them in the dishwasher. I wanted a scoop I could just run through the dishwasher with no problem, and I wanted one solid piece of metal. And that's what I got, a very pretty, sleek, dishwasher-safe chrome over zinc piece from Leifheit's Pro Line. However, it's not the one in the photo or the description. The one I received is smaller (or so it appears) the handle is tapered instead of the sort of ergonomic look in the photo on the site. I think it's too small for my husband to use comfortably, with his large hands. However, the scoop I got is a very nice scoop. I do not feel ripped off in any way. It's possibly a pricier scoop. All things considered, I have decided to just keep the one I got and make it work rather than go through the hassle of returning something through the mail. Just be warned, what you see may not be what you get.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Leifheit Pro Line Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop
Product Description:
Proline ice cream scoop is sturdy enough to use on all ice creams and other deserts.The soft edges add to its sleek design.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Leifheit Pro Line Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment