1/19/2011

Disney Ice Cream Maker Review

Disney Ice Cream Maker
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Being lactose intolerant, I guessed this device was a way to, finally, have ice cream my way. It was that, and more. I have actually invented ice cream recipes which are quite good. My only problem with this is the relatively small volume - it makes just 1 1/2 quarts of ice cream. Other than that, I'm quite satisfied with it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Disney Ice Cream Maker

Product Description:
NEW Disney Ice Cream Maker. Freeze. Mix. Enjoy! Easily make creamy-smooth ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet or sorbets within 20-30 minutes. Large 1 1/2-quart capacity; Double-insulating freezing canister; Low-speed 45W motor offers mixing muscle; Removable clear lid; Automatic mixing arm; 10 x 10 1/4 x 11 1/2"h., weighs 8 lbs., 2 ozs. 38" cord. UL-listed. Recipes included. Treat yourself right, order today! Disney Ice Cream Maker, Red / White

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Disney Ice Cream Maker now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment