11/28/2010

Orka Ice Cream Scoop, yellow Review

Orka Ice Cream Scoop, yellow
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I finally got a chance to use it... I love the simple concept of a soft thumb press.No mechanical parts to break or trap food!

But why didn't I use it earlier?Upon arrival, it was covered in black ink/soot/whatever, so I hand scrubbed it and then ran it through the dishwasher a few times.It still has some darker blotches, but they're diminishing with time and it's been cleaned enough that I feel comfortable using it with food.Besides, if I had cared what it looked like I probably would have bought a stainless one (note that I bought this one because it was under $3).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Orka Ice Cream Scoop, yellow

Product Description:
Ice cream scoop

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Orka Ice Cream Scoop, yellow now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment